Progressive surveyors are choosing to use Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) as the preferred tool for volumetric surveys of waste management facilities. For good reason.
- Reduced WH&S issues - stand in one spot, survey everywhere
- Perfect for the Dull, Dirty and Dangerous inspection duties
- Minimal on-site time - often 1 hour
- Data turn around time: a day or two - not weeks
- Cost effectiveness - one man & a drone
- Capture Millions of points, not hundreds.
- Accuracy - 2cm-5cm (see) Ground Control Points GCP
Aerial survey data in the form of Ortho imagery and DXF files help the registered surveyor complete the EPA Waste Facility reporting requirements.
'Topographical' maps compared to 'Orthographic' maps, are time consuming, costly and slower to appreciate the site context. Experience the data with this demo Landfill site